We take you through the tips and tricks, macros and VBA to transform you blah spreadsheets to Vrooom! Each student receives a complimentary copy of ConstructionCalc's ExcelTools
. We use that as our coursebook and go through as many hands-on examples as possible in the time allowed.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
In general you'll come away with a working knowledge of some of Excel's more advanced functions, macros, and Visual Basic programming (VBA). See ExcelTools Table Of Contents
for a specific list.PREREQUISITES
Students should have at least a working knowledge of Excel. You don't need to be an expert for this class but by the end of it you'll feel like one.
WHAT YOU BRING
* From 1 to 20 attendees. Twenty people is the max; beyond that it's too difficult to provide one-on-one help during the class.
* We bring this class to you, so it's up to you to provide a training room with seating, tables, power outlets, extension cords, and a projection screen.
* Students must bring a laptop or similar computer running Microsoft Excel. It's okay to share a computer but much better if each student has their own.
* When you sign up for the class you'll be given a code that will allow each student a free download of ConstructionCalc's ExcelTools
from this website. Make sure all attendees download the program and test it prior to the class.
WHAT WE BRING
* Our own computer(s).
* A projector.YOUR INSTRUCTOR
* Tim Garrison, The Builder's Engineer™ teaches this class. He is an
award-winning author of four books and 100+ published building-related
articles. Tim is a contributing editor for Builder Magazine. He holds a
masters degree in engineering, and founded ConstructionCalc Software Company in 2000.COST
* The cost is $2,250 for the first day, plus expenses, one day minimum.
Additional days are $1,500 per day. Fill the room and that's a bargain!
* Each student gets a complimentary copy of ConstructionCalc's ExcelTools
, a $90 value.
* We ask for full payment at the time of booking.GUARANTEE
* We've been teaching seminars and making public presentations for over 15 years - we know how to get people engaged and keep them excited.
* If you are not completely happy with the course, we write you a full refund check. The risk is 100% on us.TESTIMONIALS
“Ninety-nine percent hands-on, full throttle learning, unlike other seminars.”
—Travis Stanton, General Contractor, Conway, WA
“You answered [questions] I’ve had for years. I learned more in this seminar than in any other I’ve attended. I would strongly recommend this to all in my profession.”
—Mike Sines, Plans Examiner, Wenatchee, WA
“Great hands-on workshop. Also a great opportunity to interact with other people in the construction / design industry and learn from each other’s experiences in real cases.”
—Terry LeDesky, Architect, Oak Harbor, WA
HOW TO BOOK
* Seminars are booked at least one month in advance.
* Contact us to book.